Friday, April 16, 2010

WOAAHHHH

Chuck Charleston @ checkinginwiththecharlestons.blogspot.comChuck Charleston @ checkinginwiththecharlestons.blogspot.com

















Yo bros...here I am! I am Chuck, Chuckster, Chuck-the stud Charleston, just not Chucky! This week has been craaaazy but luckily my awesome brothers have been keepin' you in touch! I'm so bummed the Yankee game got rained out tonight-o yea I'm an avid Yankees fan and I looove sports! I guess you could say I'm the jock in the family aka the STUD or LADIES MAN! What can I say ladies love a man that can play ball?! Sooo while I should be watching the game I'm about to call it a night, just like Chase said check back this weekend, it's about to go dooown! I don't know what the plans are but if they're anything like they have been us Charleston boys will have some stoories-if ya know what I'm sayin! So check it out here I am, jersey and all-gotta love it-gotta dig the CHUCKSTER!

No comments:

Post a Comment