Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Turning down the lights with Chase

PHEW! I'm so tired from running around allll day...ya know doin ma thang....just being CHASSSEIIIFIEEDD! Hope you all checked out that sickkk cologne I mentioned the other day bc today I was wearing it and all the ladies were checkin me out! I mean it could have been my new do...but I'm pretty sure I smelled like a stud! Check it out, here's my new hair...thought I'd rock it a little longer....just forego the haircut ya know..ladies love a man with some locks!
Chase Charleston at Checking In With The Charlestons

So while I was at school the other day I'm so bummed man, I got a parking ticket! Like ugh!!!! That is definitely not CHASEIIFIEED totally not my style but it is what it is and I'm just rollin with the punches!
Chase Charleston with the CSUEB parking ticket at Checking In With The Charlestons

So I know you are all wondering what us Charleston men do at night...ya know to unwind....to relax and reflect on things like parking tickets aaaaand.....ladies! So I thought I'd let you into my world for the night and let you know how I do it....soo we're turnin down the lightssss. Tonight I'm in the mood for a bath...don't get all crazy on me...I'm still a man! and I'm takin a bath the CHASSEIFIIEED way...so no girly bubbly bath here just some smooth tunes and chillen time. Before I go I wanted to let you see how I roll...
Chase Charleston with some bubbly at Checking In With The Charlestons
yea thats champagne....ya know for the the chicks come over...I can wine n dine em and make em feel special :) don't steal my moves!
Chase Charleston getting ready for a bath at Checking In With The Charlestons

So now that you all have seen my bathroom...my personal space I expect some votes....I wanna be the favorite...forget my bros...I am a real ladies man....I can be tough when I need to be but also sensitive when I need to be and that's what all the girls dig....bath time!

No comments:

Post a Comment