Friday, April 23, 2010

Happy Holi!

Wow! I just got my Holi photos developed and they turned out awesome. Check it out.

Stanford University Holi @ Checking In With The Charlestons


This is my man, Dane! His shaved head was like a babe magnet. All these hot mamas wanted to rub some color all over his big, bald, white head!

Don't think the ladies weren't all up on me, cause it was wicked hot in Chesterville! Check these girls out!

Holi @ Checking In With The Charlestons

Damn, these girls are so hot, I got a tan just lookin at 'em! I was all like, "Hey girls, can I get your number?" and they were all like, "Yeah," and then I was all like, "Damn right!"

For those of you who don't know, Holi is the Indian festival of colors. Its a national holiday in India in celebration of spring. Stanford throws a festival here in California each year, and it is a total blast. There's Bollywood dancing, colored powder, water fights, and music. Yeah, so the music isn't really my thing. If it doesn't involve a guitar, it ain't nothin I'm down with, but there's something you don't know about your man Chester. I may be wild and crazy, but you know what ladies? This boy is CULTURED, and don't you forget it.

Holi @ checkinginwiththecharlestons.blogspot.com

This little girl kept chasin' me down with her guns. I was scared! There was just something a little "Pet Cemetary" about it, and I wasn't feelin' it. Ya know?

Holi Reload Zone @ Checking In With The Charlestons

This was the reload zone. I almost suffocated a few times because people were pushing me out of the way to get to the powder. After a few elbows to the face, I did manage to get some color. Next year I'm bringing a trash bag so that I can really load up!

If you've never experience Holi, go next March, you won't regret it!

1 comment:

  1. I want to go to that with the Charlestons!

    ReplyDelete