Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Date Night for Chester at Casa Vino

How's it goin folks? Chester Charleston here checkin in! After havin a great weekend, I'm still unstoppable! Most people think Tuesdays are B-O-R-I-N-G....well, not me. I of course had a date tonight with one of the many ladies that I met this weekend. I wanted her to know that not only am I completely, totally, and utterly good looking, but I'm also hella classy. So I put on my best threads and took her to this amazing wine bar in Berkeley called Casa Vino.
Photobucket
The wine and the food at Casa Vino were unreal! I'll definitely be taking more of my dates to this spot. After I wined and dined her, I know she found me even more irresistable...I mean, how could she not! By the way, anyone else notice that I'm the first out of the three of us bros to go on a date? Thats right! I'm the one ALL the girls go for....don't let Chase and Chuck fool you. They think they are soooooo smooth but I could teach them a thing or two. Just check out the pic!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment