Monday, April 26, 2010

The CHASEified is JUSTIFIED!

Dudes!…and Dudettes!! Like I said before, the Justin Timberlake of the house is checking in and I got a pic with the one and only JT himself to prove it!

Justin Timberlake Givency and Chase @ Checking in With The Charlestons

(ok well it’s a pic with a poster of JT, but you know the CHASEified is still JUSTIFIED!)
But seriously dudes, you NEED to check out the Givenchy cologne “Play” or “Play Intense” that my man Justin Timberlake is the spokes model for because it is a lady kiiiiiilleeeeeeer!!! I got all the chicks just droolin' over me when I walk by them with that New Masculine Fragrance on my sweet hot skin. My fave is the “Play Intense” (the black bottle) because it “captivates with its sweet, caressing nature” and when I wear it, I am totally bringin' SEXY BACK!! I even have a pic of my bro, Chester, wearing the cologne and the chick diggin’ him sooooo bad that all she wanted to do was make-out with him!

Chase Charlestons @ Checking In With The Charlestons

Seriously dudes, if you want the ladies, you need to get in touch with your inner JT if you know what I’m saaaaaayin’! And if you wanna ride high like the CHASEmobile does on a daily, you need to check out the Givenchy Play website and make sure to take these golden tips from us Charleston brothers and buy a bottle for yourself! WHAT! YEAH!!!

http://www.playgivenchy.com/en/fragrance.php

Be sure to be Checking In With The Charlestons to get your golden tips that will help you with your lame game! Woooord!

No comments:

Post a Comment