Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Where's the LOVE?

Photobucket


I am disappointed to see that the viewers have not voted me as their favorite Charleston brother. I’m hurt, really. But I guess that’s what I get for being such a die hard sports lover and not spending enough time with my fans.

Ya’lls have emailed me and said you want to know a little more about me, and I’m here to fill you in and tell you why I am the best Charleston.

I live with Chester and Chase in the bay area. Chase really gets on my nerves. He reminds me of that annoying little guy from Scrubs. You know the one. The little squirt that always says dumb things cause he thinks he’s cool, but really no one can stand him! Chester doesn’t bother me much, but he’s a bit of a hard ass. We’ve definitely boxed it out on a few occasions.

You want more? Here, let me break it down for you:

My favorite color is blue, I LOVE the Yankees, I dream of touching Carmen Electra’s boobs, I sing Usher in the shower, I check myself out in building windows, I’m disgusted by nasty looking feet, I have a secret tattoo, and I love my mama.

That’s some personal stuff I revealed to you, my fans. So please, change your vote, and just love me!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment