Tuesday, April 13, 2010

The ONE & The ONLY...CHESTER CHARLESTON!!!

Introducing THE ONE and THE ONLY...(drum roll)...
.....CHESTER CHARLESTON!!!

Chester Charleston @ checkinginwiththecharlestons.blogspot.com

What up fellow rock stars?!? Chester here, checking in from the ONE and the ONLY Bay Areaaaaaa! Let me start off by saying, dude what is the deal with my bro Chase? Excuse me, I mean Cha Cha Cha CHASEified?!? What is this, a Justin Timberlake wannabe? Apparently he thinks he is the ladies man, but to be quite frank, please don't let him fool you people! I, Chester Charleston, am the ladies man and I have the rep to prove it, ask any chick! ...and only the HOT chicks, I might add, will tell you just how rockin I really am!

So like "Cha Cha Cha Chaseified" (dude, what a douchebag!) already said, me and my bros decided to blog about how sick our, I mean, MY life really is...so stay tuned in for the life of a ROCK STAR! For a prime example of my life as a rockstar, I went to a sick ass party this past weekend and let me tell you, the chicks were diggin me like no other! They were buyin, pourin, and feedin me drink after drink after drink and I was loooooovin it!! I mean, if I stand corrected, usually the dudes (like my bro Chase probably does) buy the drinks for the ladies right? But in my rockin circumstances, the chicks dig me so much, they do the givin and I do the receivin! You feel what I'm sayin dudes?!? Right on ladies, you know I looooove ya! Any reputable party you are at, you will surely be catchin me at...and I'll be receivin all the attention from my girls and kickin it with my sick ass boys too, if you know what I'm sayin?!? Cheeeyaayeaaahhh!! Some peoples might call me cocky or conceited (can you spell J-E-A-L-O-U-S?!?) but don't you worry skeptics, I got the pics to prove it....Check'em out dudes!!!

Chester Charleston with lovely ladies at a party @ checkinginwiththecharlestons.blogspot.com
Like the mohawk? The ladies LOVE it!

Chester Charleston with bride at a party @ checkinginwiththecharlestons.blogspot.com
This chick just got MARRIED!!!...and she still has the hots for THE ONE and THE ONLY Chester Charleston!

Chester Charleston with the fellas at a party @ checkinginwiththecharlestons.blogspot.com
Gotta have the fellas for my wing men...word!!

Don't you worry people, my life is always rockin so be sure to be Checking in with the Charlestons for more on my "party like a rock star" life!

No comments:

Post a Comment