Monday, April 12, 2010

CHA CHA CHA CHASEified!

Chase Charleston in San Francisco @ checkinginwiththecharlestons.blogspot.com

My dudes!

Chase here checking in from SF, yeah! Here's the DL. My bros and I decided to start bloggin about our sick lives. We gots the idea while I was keepin up with those hot ass Kardashian chics. I was all like, "Dude, we got drama, we got game, we look good." Hell yeah, that's right! People should be watchin THIS! We ain't no Johnny-no-stars, Oh NO! And we want money and fame just as bad as anyone else's mama. So come ride the CHASEmobile, cause it's ridin high today!

That's all I got! I'm sure Chuck will be on tomorrow trying to hit up all the single ladies checkin in with us this week. But don't forget ladies, I'm the Justin Timberlake of the house! Cha Cha Cha CHASEified! What! YEAH!

2 comments: