Friday, April 30, 2010

T.G.I.F. CHUCKster fans!

Thank God It's Friday!
Man! I totally fell asleep in class today and got woken up by some ladies with a flash camera!

Photobucket

Ya'lls!...can't a man get some shuteye around here? After a full week of class at The Bay and kickin' it with the homies, and the ladies on the late night all I need is a little nappy-nap in the middle of the dizzay! Feel me? That flash was soooo bright I was nearly blinded! Sorry Professor but the lecture on blogging today was a little on the booooring side and I hit the snooze button for a little while. But don't you worry because my bros and I are masters at this whole blogging thing. I mean, see for yourself! We are a hit and all the ladies love us, which is why these college ladies thought it would be funny to take a couple pics of me while I was sleeping, when really they just wanted to have a personal pic of me to post in their rooms! It's OK ladies, I don't mind! But next time let's make sure you ladies let me snooze for awhile and take the pic to wake me up right before the end of the booooring lecture, will ya?

Photobucket

Alright Chuck-the-Stud lovers, the Chuckster is over and out! Be sure to keep Checking In With The Charlestons to keep up with us Charleston brothers! Peace homies!

No comments:

Post a Comment