Saturday, April 24, 2010

A Sunny Saturday with Chuck


Oakland A's vs. Cleveland Indians @ checkinginwiththecharlestons.blogspot.com
Hey guys...did you check out this weather today? This Bay area shiz is craaazy...one day it's raining and the next it's hot. So I went to another baseball game today....A's v. Indians aaaandd the Indians one...which was cool-my friend Jason was stoked! He's from Cleveland so he was all about the tribe. I went to support him because that's just what us bros do. So after I got back from the game I checked into the pool to work on my tan and saw this fine lady there....soo I chatted it up with her and wanted to show you what a nice day it was so she let me take this sweet picture of her. Man she was hot...like smokin in the bikini, I definitely got her number and you know I'll be hittin her up soon to take her out...ya know...wine n dine ;) So overall a sweet Saturday. Some beer pong with my homies this mornin and then came home to meet my future wife ha! Have a good Sunday guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment