Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Work it out

Chase Charleston going to Bally's Gym for Checking In With The Charlestons

Hey guys...Chase here! So this is me this morning right before I left for the gym. I go to Bally...obviously. With summer coming up and all I figured I better kick it up a notch and really get my work out on. I exercise daily....as you all should but hey a guys gotta look good for the ladies in the summer. get the 6 pack goin, the arms, the shoulders you know how I do it! I'm really tryin to get a summer lady...ya know someone to chill with but nothing serious....I'm just an easy goin guy...I don't need a stage 5 clinger! I think it's important to stay fit, I like to eat healthy too...all those veggies n fruits-especially now that I'm like a workout star! I gotta fuel this god given miracle body of mine! So yea a short post but I've got studyin to do...bleh!!!! Anyways over and out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment