Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Chuck-the-Stud with the sexy strut!

What up ya'lls?!?
Chuck-the-Stud here, checking in from CSUEB!! The bombest CSU in the Bay!

Chuck Charleston with denim art for Checking In With The Charlestons

So today I was struttin' my stuff through campus and I found this tight ass jean display!! It was like I could pick from any pair of jeans I wanted and now have my own pair of tight ass legs! Totally awesome, right homies? Anyway, I now have super tall and sexy legs and I can strut my stuff like no other Charleston brother can! The ladies dig me already, but with these legs and the height I get, beware of this stud with the strut!!!

Denim Art at CSUEB for Checking In With The Charlestons

I am soooo tall I can definitely pull the chicks cuz Check-the-Stud is sooooo damn sexaaay!! So if you need a new pair of jeans or legs like me, go check out the jean display the Art Department has displayed in front of the CSUEB Bookstore! Until next time homies...be sure to be Checking In With The Charlestons to see what my sexy ass self is doing next! Peace ya'lls!!

No comments:

Post a Comment