Wednesday, May 19, 2010

2010 ASI Elections at Cal State East Bay

What up dudes?! Chester here, Checking In With The Charlestons from the Cal State East Bay campus!
ATTENTION CSUEB STUDENTS: Tomorrow, May 20th, is ASI Election Day for our Cal State East Bay Associated Students. So please VOTE VOTE VOTE on Blackboard for your next Director of College of Business or your next Vice President of Finance! I actually have a few friends running for those exact positions so please vote for them tomorrow whenever you have a free moment.

This is my dudette, Ylva Sandberg, and she is running for VP of Finance.


Photobucket

...And my homeboy, Brady Landry, running for Director of College of Business...


Photobucket



He is a boy of my brothers and myself so please vote for him today!
You might have already seen some fliers around campus like this one of Ylva...


Photobucket

...so take a couple minutes and VOTE VOTE VOTE!!!
There are also artworks and posters up all over campus from the campaigning that has been going on all week. So if you attend the tightest school in The BAY and you can spare a little of your time tomorrow, log onto your Blackboard to vote for my dudes and dudettes running for office! And if you can't vote tomorrow, or the day after tomorrow, then vote when you can because voting on Blackboard can be done all week and until May 29th. Thanks for your support dudes & dudettes! This is Chester Charleston, checking out!!

Be sure to be Checking In With The Charlestons as often as possible to see what my bros and I are up to next!

No comments:

Post a Comment