Monday, May 3, 2010

Monday night dinner

Sup fools...hope everyone had a good weekend and took my advice to take a bath! Man I slept like a baby that night....knocked me out! Today was beautiful too-the weather was perfecto! like that-perfecto-I've been workin on mi espanol...I actually celebrated Cinco de Mayo early and did it up big tonight with margaritas! Check it out



Soo good....tequila is my fave so I made some killer drinks! There's two drinks in that pic because I had a lady friend over and wanted to show off-let y'all know that I am the P-I-M-P in la familia. You know I had to do some fajitas too...like bomb fajitas!


So I know it's early but I hope you are all out celebrating while you can...I'm sure my bros will be doin it up real big on Wednesday so make sure you check us back out!

No comments:

Post a Comment