Friday, May 7, 2010

A Day at the California Academy of Sciences

What up peoples!!
Chester Charleston here, checking in from the ONE and the ONLY Bay Areaaaaaa!

Photobucket

San Francisco, to be exact, at the California Academy of Sciences, SF's Museum and Planetarium. And let me tell you folks, this place is amaaaaaaaaazing! It has craaaazy exhibits to look at from a real live 4-story Rainforest, and the Planetarium, to a real Living Roof!!!

Photobucket

I mean, it was seriously craaaazy! So many things to look at and only a day to look at it all. The tickets aren't even that expensive either. I am pretty sure it cost about $25 buckaroos for an adult, like my sexy ass self! The ladies know what I am talking about! Wooooooo-weeeeeeee! I would have to say that my personal fave was the Aquarium! It was beautiful, and yes a REAL MAN can admit to something or even someone being beautiful! If you haven't been to the Academy of Sciences, you should really go hit up the place man, seriously dudes!! I even made a few friends...check'em out...

Photobucket
the Giraffe...

Photobucket
the Stingrays...

Photobucket
and even the Shark!...Naaaah I'm just joshin' ya peoples! No, but for reals, you really should check this place out, it is totally legit! I'll even leave you the website and address so you can see for yourself!

http://www.calacademy.org/
55 Music Concourse Drive
Golden Gate Park
San Francisco, CA 94118

Be sure to be continuously Checking In With The Charlestons to see what craaaazy thing I will be doing next! Later rockstars!!

No comments:

Post a Comment