Friday, May 14, 2010

Chuck Charleston Plays Above The Rim

Chuck Charleston looks like Lebron James for Checking In With The Charlestons
Que pasa Dudes??? Chuck here, checking in after a little basketball game with the bros. You already know my favorite sport is baseball, but that's not all I'm good at. This Charleston was blessed with all the real athletic talent in the family. I'm also the hoops star out of us three bros. Dude, I bet you have never seen a sock puppet ball like this in your life! If someone were to describe my game, it would be a mix between Lebron James and Kobe Bryant. Bball is a great way to keep this bod in shape for the ladies, and it is fun dunking on dudes every now and then.

Chuck Charleston for Checking In With The CharlestonsWHO WANTS NEXT?

No comments:

Post a Comment