Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Chester is the next Greyson Chance!

Peeps, peoples, dudes!!! My brother, Chuck, is utterly jealous of my abilities so PLEASE don't mind him. I am completely aware that I am singing Lady Gaga and I am 100% loud and proud to show you just how good I am. Check out my performance for yourself...



I mean, I tell ya, I will be the next Greyson Chance! And you all have to admit, that this kid is amaaaaaaazing! Greyson has been on the Ellen show, which I am a great big fan of, and he is also all over the internet! See for yourselves...



And mark my words dudes, I, Chester Charleston, will be on the Ellen show one day. So, for all you haters, including my bro Chuck, go ahead and make all the fun you want of the ladies man, Chester, because you will all see that one day you won't be laughing when I am rich and famous!!
So be sure to be Checking In With The Charlestons to see where I, Chester the next famous rockstar, is at next!

No comments:

Post a Comment