Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Drinko De Mayo!!!!

Photobucket

Que Pasa Amigos!??!? Like my sombrero??? I knew you would. Chester Charleston here checking in from one of my many Cinco de Mayo stops. If this is what the rest of the night has in store for me.....I am soooooo down! I've had a tough week guys, 3 midterms and workin non stop....not to mention 4 dates, each one a different saucy senorita of course. I need to celebrate hard tonight and forget all that stress. Chase takes girly baths to relax, but I like to party like a REAL sock would. My friends and I are gettin started tonight in Alameda, first stop is the Churchward Pub where we always meet hotties like these. After we say a few hellos to our man Jose Cuervo, we'll jump on BART and head into San Francisco's Mission district for some more fiesta-ing. I have feeling, tomorrow's gonna hurt dudes.

No comments:

Post a Comment